Covering new ground...
Garden centres, plant nurseries and hardware stores can struggle to achieve significant sales using traditional supermarket trolleys. Derco's design team has spent many years creating a range of trolleys to overcome this problem.
Since 1998, Derco has been manufacturing trolleys for the North American market and in 2010, established a base in the UK to serve the UK and European market.
12 Great Reasons...
- 30% larger loading capacity than similar trolleys
- Plastic handle can be replaced without affecting the frame of the trolley
- Baby seat - ideal for children or small delicate items
- Folding upper shelf when more space is required on the lower shelf
- Ideal width for narrow isles
- Nests with shelf up or down
- Short trolley : easy to maneuver
- Wheels can be easily removed from the frame
- Large long bottom shelf for greater loading capacity
- Large rims to retain pots on shelves
- Hooks to hold baskets or flower bags
- Additional clear lacquer over the zinc plated metal ensures a long lasting look